Segments

Sunday 29 July 2012

NB ASAP

Hi, hotshot

I am very, very silly. Because I have forgotten one very important factor to my status as writer- I AM YOUNG. And there are numerous competitions, especially and conveniently in London, to enter stories and poems into. So I'd better start searching, right? I'm so SILLY.

I should have thought of this before, considering I've entered one such competition before. Only once, but still. The Cecil Day-Lewis competition for young people. I won a certificate for the story I entered there, which I was very pleased about. Let's see if I can win something again- and maybe come a step closer to a published tome. Alright, not a tome, but something...tangible.

Something real, instead of so many half-twiddled with ideas saved into countless Word documents. This is a short post, and I'm sorry, but that's because this isn't a rant or preach-thing. This is a goal-setter. I will find a competition...

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment